hieule_pp
Star III
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes but increasing in frequency
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android system
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201906/14/200411gv4w8zwhp4m2a4hz.jpg

This notification from android system keep showing up although i don't even plug in the usb c cable. But it disappears when i plug it in and then shows up again a few moments later. I tried rebooting to safe mode and it doesn't show up anymore. Before this happened, there is a notification from the gallery app (gallery is processing people album) which shows up every morning when i wake up and check the phone.
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi hieule.pp, Good day, Does this problem appear if you restart the phone? Please also check there's no debris in the USB Type-C port. If this problem still appears, I would suggest you back up phone files and factory reset for a check. Thank you.

paragdhabe
Star II
There is only one and simple solution to this.
This false notification occurs because of the dirt accumulated in USB port of your phone. Switch off the phone and remove the dity using any pointed plastic piece (DO NOT USE METALLIC PIN OR ANYTHING AS IT WILL SHORT THE PINS AND PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE PHONE). Trust me there will be a lot of dust. Finally blow some air on the port and switch on the phone. Your problem should have sorted now.