cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry camera

itomovic27
Star I
Hi!
I know there has already been a lots of discussion regarding the blurry camera problem, but I just can't believe it's still hasn't been solved yet.
I contacted the regional service center and they sent a quite expensive offer for the service despite the fact that it's obviously a software problem.
I'm a keen fan of Asus, and have been buying your products for years but this is really making me angry.
If there are so many people experiencing the same issue for year, why aren't you improving your software or at least offer a free service check up?
I hope this issue will be resolved soon!
If it's the faulty hardware, how come the wide came mode is working?
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
itomovic27

Hi!

I know there has already been a lots of discussion regarding the blurry camera problem, but I just can't believe it's still hasn't been solved yet.

I contacted the regional service center and they sent a quite expensive offer for the service despite the fact that it's obviously a software problem.

I'm a keen fan of Asus, and have been buying your products for years but this is really making me angry.

If there are so many people experiencing the same issue for year, why aren't you improving your software or at least offer a free service check up?

I hope this issue will be resolved soon!

If it's the faulty hardware, how come the wide came mode is working?

Blurry camera
@itomovic27
Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera. (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage). If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.