cycloneabhi
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_Z01R
Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.110_20201118release-keys
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
It's absolutely not UID. I'm using the phone with atmost care no single scratch as well. It started happening all of sudden. Please help me getting this resolved. Asus promised the flagship service for all its Zenfone going forward from 5z and I'm facing this. I read many threads where its also been mentioned that it happen to many user. Please get it fixed and share the process.

Please reply guys. I'm struggling with this since last 2 months!
========================================

14 REPLIES 14

cycloneabhi
Star II
guys any updates please? Is the premier service that you planned and promised to offer during launch of your Zenfone 5 z??

Aryan202
Community Legend I
You should honestly follow up with an mod from what I know Christine Asus (mod) has helped some people here to get their cameras replaced for free of cost try explaining your situation to a mod or local Asus representative it might work out in your favour
Here's one thing you can try in the meantime
Try hitting gently around the camera part of the phone or try shaking phone a bit sometimes that helps the ois mechanism (which is stuck in your case hence the blur)

cycloneabhi
Star II
Thanks my friend 🙏🏻 I'll try contacting Christine. And yYesyou mentioned it correctly. I'm not very sure but in meantime I saw it got fixed.
However to have permanent solution I need to ask for Christian.

@Christine

cycloneabhi
Star II
Hi @Christine , Greetings for the day.
You have read the problem area I have mentioned above. Can you please help me in resolving the issue?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
cycloneabhi

Thanks my friend 🙏🏻 I'll try contacting Christine. And yYesyou mentioned it correctly. I'm not very sure but in meantime I saw it got fixed.

However to have permanent solution I need to ask for Christian.

@Christine

View post
Glad atleast it worked temporarily hopefully it stays that way
And yes getting a permanent solution might be better 🙂