This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 9: Can't disable vibrate on text notification!

reach_anthony
Star I
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: ww.16.0610.1905.79
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time!
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Since the upgrade to Android 9, vibrate doesn't turn off on text notifications. I have gone through the sound settings and app, which have vibrate set to off. But yet my phone still vibrates, this is extremely annoying! ASUS team, please fix this!!!
8 REPLIES 8

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
reach_anthony posted on 2019/7/27 04:14 Hi Jei_ASUS, I've upgraded to the version 4.6.375. Nothing has changed, the phone still vibrates w ...
Hi reach_anthony, Could you tell us are you referring to the vibration while the ringtone is played when you receive a message? We have checked and when vibration is enabled, it will vibrate twice. When vibration is not enabled, the ringtone is played. Do you mean the ringtone is causing the phone to vibrate slightly? Thank you 🙂

reach_anthony
Star I
Last edited by reach_anthony on 2019/8/6 11:20
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/1 18:30 Hi reach_anthony, Could you tell us are you referring to the vibration while the ringtone is play ...
Jei, It's very simple! Vibration is NOT enabled, but yet the phone will vibrate "twice" while the ringtone is played! Here's a video, to make it easier to understand. [YT=width=420 height=315,align=left]uWzT6xERIIg[/YT]

mcdonalda21
Star I
reach_anthony posted on 2019/8/6 11:04 Jei, It's very simple!
What a joke man mine does the same thing dude they are walk around guys the mods have no real power man they can't help us what so ever they are taking all they know out of a scripted computer system ...

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
reach_anthony posted on 2019/8/7 03:04 Jei, It's very simple!
Hi reach_anthony, Thanks for your video. Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂