This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ACCENT COLOR OPTION BACK and make it working

vvkverma
Star II
It's hard to tell that I am using Asus device or stock Android device. Asus have adapted the stock Android UI completely.
If I wanted to use stock Android would have probably gone for a device that comes with it. I miss Zen UI, personalization options, theme and editing.
It will be great if you can at least add "change accent color "option back which was removed today April 2020 after update, or at least allow me to change the boring blue color of my UI.
9 REPLIES 9

vvkverma
Star II
A single color repeatedly being seen over and over is boring, and for the stock Android experience, there is accent color customisation available.
There are and always will be problems, poor design aesthetic is also a considerable problem. UX is a big thing, good tech companies give great importance to it.
Radu

There are other problems to solve now. Those settings aren't important. And blue is not boring. It's like the stock pixel theme and i think it's the best theme

View post

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
vvkverma

A single color repeatedly being seen over and over is boring, and for the stock Android experience, there is accent color customisation available.

There are and always will be problems, poor design aesthetic is also a considerable problem. UX is a big thing, good tech companies give great importance to it.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72805#Comment_72805

View post
True.....Few things that remain uncompromisable.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Radu

There are other problems to solve now. Those settings aren't important. And blue is not boring. It's like the stock pixel theme and i think it's the best theme

View post
For those "other problems to solve" you, me and the whole 5z community know how are they getting solved and in some cases even solved or not.
Peace.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

R_2
Rising Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
And what about icon shape? It would be nice to change the shape to the zenui original one (squircle)