This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[A10 beta3] Will Zenfone 5 get android 10 beta 4 update ?

chrisdionleon80
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZE620KL
Firmware Version: 17.0615.2005.25
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera and Sound
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Will zenfone 5 get android 10 beat 4 update, or fix for camera quality and sound quality ? in my zenfone 5 android 10 beta 3 the camera noise reduction is to much and make the picture looks like painting, or zenfone 5 get no more update ? @Christine_ASUS
6 REPLIES 6

Xern
Star III
I'd rather just get the stable Android 10 update. But who knows how long that'll take, also Android 11 is not as important since not much change between Android 10 and Android 11 but from Android 9 it's a big change

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Kindly refer to the similar thread below for further discussion. Please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. 
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35052/

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Kindly refer to the similar thread below for further discussion. Please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. 

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35052/

View post
People open new question titles because you don't care about those question headings. Including me. If you give a clear answer to any question topic other than your absurd privacy information, nobody will disturb you. We have been in beta for the Aosp version for 8 months and you are evaluating phones like 5z for a11 and zenu 7. Why do you make us feel so worthless? You probably won't answer that either. Because you are incompetent. If you are a moderator and comply with confidentiality agreements. Then go and state that we don't have patience anymore. You're officially defrauding us. I will never take you again. I regret the day I bought it. How bad are you supporter? I now understand why Asus has not developed in the phone industry. I hope you get a clear answer from the authorities by doing your job instead of passing us off. @Christine_ASUS

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi TheseMood
As you mentioned before in another thread, I can't provide any unauthorized information due to NDA. Meanwhile, I haven't received any related information yet. If the community can assist me to avoid overlapping threads, the mods can concentrate on the issues more and I will be grateful. Thank you.