This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months
But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇
1.No vowifi
2.No prime hd
3.No ARCORE
4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6
5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app
6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )
even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen
If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok
But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing
*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself
OR
*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef
I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95
299 REPLIES 299

sankalpsp98
Star II
Averan

Asus pushed out the 8th beta of A11 for Zenfone 6 today with various bug fixes

I guess if they update 5z to A11 they'll have to push many updates after that for fixing bugs and system stability like on A10

So there are pretty slim chances of us ever getting A11

View post
Dear Asus,
Then why we are even buying asus phone
You called this as flagship and When in the end we can't even show pride of our phone in front of low budget smartphones in terms of features
Dear Asus please focus on existing userbase While trying to get new ones or in the end you don't have the userbase
Yours sincerely,
AsusFan
@Blake_ASUS @gabriel_prado

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sankalpsp98

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131346#Comment_131346

Dear Asus,

Then why we are even buying asus phone

You called this as flagship and When in the end we can't even show pride of our phone in front of low budget smartphones in terms of features

Dear Asus please focus on existing userbase While trying to get new ones or in the end you don't have the userbase

Yours sincerely,

AsusFan

@Blake_ASUS @gabriel_prado

View post
Uh not really
Asus's policy is 2 major android upgrades as of now whether it be the new Zenfone 7 or Rog phone 3
So can't really say anything unless they change their policy to 3 android versions but sadly we won't be a part of that
We already got 2 major android versions and 2.3+yrs of support (better support overall compared to oneplus 6 and poco F1)
What features do you think want? don't we have everything
Vowifi Anders had said they're testing it rn for Jio
Fair enough

srota
Rising Star I
I would like to raise some serious warning about Android 11 for 5z. According to information available on specialized software sites, as per today, 10 Nov 2020, Android 11 is still presenting major issues. They relate to, among others, Calls no longer working, audio problems when streaming; Google Assistant not recognizing the contacts, WhatsApp not working, Calendar missing, Connection problems with the car not responding to the smartphone, Dual SIM not working.
I am afraid that a delivery of Android 11 for 5z in the short term would be a suicide for any user who needs a working phone. Better to focus the future updates, if any, on the corrections of the existing bugs with Android 10 and on the security updates.

johansyren
Star II
I don't find anything "Flagship" level in my 5z. I loved it but it becoming a Mainstream device now. It should have at least zenui 6 on top on A11 . And of course camera improvement , nightmode. The phone can be more optimised. Please make our 5z such a device to be proud of.

Star I
Give us zenui7 on top of android 11