This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 10, what we thinking?

shawinfra
Star I

Just watched the 20 minute event, and I've got to be honest, it was kind of dissapointing. I'm afraid battery life will be worse with the 8 gen 2 and 144hz while still keeping 4300mAh capacity. Also same Sony sensor used for main camera as zenfone 9

5 REPLIES 5

ToKrCZ
Star III

Do not buy any phone from Asus, the bootloaders are locked therefore you cannot do anything with the device once Asus stops supporting it, which is pretty much right away they release the next model. This company is a scam.

That is an absurd feature.

Just to want to modify Android at will. Then they modify it, come here for some problem and cry for the brand. Because going to the official technical service can no longer because they have lost the warranty.

Just because you are limited in your capabilities does not mean that everybody else is the same. I am perfectly fine flashing custom ROMs and even do fairly complex troubleshooting. Asus has literally stolen the keys from bootloader on ALL ZENFONES without even a short memo (simply just like that): the keys that Asus itself offered to customers for this exact reason (having control over their devices).

Now they have changed their mind, nobody knows why, and people like me are duped hard (I would use very different vocabulary normally).

So before you start elaborating on something you clearly do not understand, at least do your research first so that you can at least pretend to know what you're talking about.

RichardIstSauer
Star II

The predecessor ZenFone 8 and 9 cannot be unlocked?