This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welp. Think my Zenfone 10 just died.

barclay4
Star I

I was using it an hour ago. It was charged at 70%. Tried to use it and it didn't turn on. Tried plugging it in, nothing. No combination of button presses does anything.

Perhaps it got water damaged as I used it in the shower yesterday, but I dried it off and it's IP68.

Hopefully it recovers in the next few hours otherwise o7

1 REPLY 1

tochmi
Zen Master I

From the Asus web:

The device has been tested for water resistance using IEC 60529 standard and has achieved an IP65/68 rating. Water and dust resistance can deteriorate over time in normal usage, or if the device is damaged, repaired or taken apart. The device should never be completely submerged underwater, and should not be allowed to come into contact with seawater, brine, chlorinated water or drinks. Failure to observe correct precautions will invalidate the device warranty and the function of water and dust resistance. Water resistance is tested by submerging the device to a depth of 1.5 meters in tap water for 30 minutes. After the test the device is removed and fully dried, then checked for normal operation. Please note that the device has a USB-C charging port, and this USB-C port must be completely dry before any attempt is made at charging. For related warranty information, please refer to the product warranty card.