This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot Bug ZF10

drulj2
Star I

Does anybody else have this Screenshot bug where the Screenshot is just black, with the April security patch? Happens pretty much 50% of the time regardless of any app or situation. Always have to screenshoot a second time afterwards. Super annoying...

4 REPLIES 4

cbreze
Star III

I just ask the assistant to take it and it’s not a problem at all. Always works.

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @drulj2,

Could you please share a video recording of the issue?
Also, can you share the method you use for taking a screenshot? (For example- By tapping the screenshot option from the quick menu, three-finger screenshot, back tap, or by pressing the volume and power button)

drulj2
Star I

@drulj2 wrote:

Does anybody else have this Screenshot bug where the Screenshot is just black, with the April security patch? Happens pretty much 50% of the time regardless of any app or situation. Always have to screenshoot a second time afterwards. Super annoying https://vidmate.onl/...

I got this,...

Bbb2
Star I

Same thing happening to me. I have to screenshot everything twice as the first attempt is always just a black screen, and then delete said black image from my gallery. Really really annoying. Hugely disappointing phone in general. Not worth what it costs at all.