This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor call quality

Hello,

I have had poor call quality on my Zenfone 10 from the very first days I have owned it. I hear others well but my sound lags a lot when I speak to others. This is especially bad when I am using speaker. When I hold the phone on my ear, the call quality improves a lot. This happens with all the phones I dial to. It does not matter what manufacturer or service provider they have. Has anyone similar experiences?

8 REPLIES 8

Reckoner36
Star II

Me too. When I call with speaker, the others hears me with poor quality and when I use the phone with 3.5 jack in my car, the others hear the return of their voice.

My firmware is 34.1004. 0204.30

marinaa
Star I

Thank you, after reading the above comment i was able to resolve the  poor call quality on your Asus Zenfone 10. Now, i am enjoying the best call quality. My issue was arise due to the poor network connection in my area.

Malisha
Star I

I have also purchase the asus  Zenfone 10 and faced the call quality issue but when i reset my network setting, everything is working fine. This was my experience with this device. Thank You, hope this help.

kiarad
Star I

Thank You for the solution because i am also using the asus Zenfone 10.