This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture In Picture not working - Zenfone 10

bunnybee
Star I

I can't figure out how to get PiP working on my new Zenfone 10. It works no problem with the Netflix app, PiP can simply be accessed by pressing the home button on the navigation panel. But the same doesn't work while playing video from youtube / chrome, the video just stops instead of going to PiP mode. I have PiP turned on for all these apps in the phone's settings, I don't know where the problem is.

Thanks for all your tips.

3 REPLIES 3

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @bunnybee,
You can use picture-in-picture (PiP) to watch content across YouTube, with a YouTube Premium membership. If you don’t have YouTube Premium and are in the United States, you can still use PiP, but you can’t watch certain content, like music videos.

Hi, thank you for the reply, but I'm still confused. On my old phone PiP works on youtube and (and streaming videos from chrome too) even without a premium membership, so I don't think that's the problem. I'm not in the US, I'm based in Europe. Any other explanation that comes to mind?:(

boki10
Star I

Hi

My problem with my new Zenfone 10, is when i have a phonecall, the other person sounds very loud  (like its one speaker). i can not turn the volume down, even thoug its all the bottons are on minimal. but when i am using for ex viber there's no problems. it s normal sound and i cant turn it op and down without problems.

i have tried several things, but nothing is helping.

Any solutions for this problem ???