This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues transferring photos to/from PC?

upllop
Star I
Hi all, just got a zf10 after sticking with my s10e for years. Love it so far. However, when I try to transfer photos to/from my PC, it gives me issues. I can see the phone on file explorer (win10), but when I open it, it gets stuck there and won't load the internal file structure so that I can drag stuff over to it. What gives? When I connect the cable, the phone asks what type of USB connection I want - File Transfer and Photo Transfer both don't seem to work. Device manager says the drivers are up to date and that there are no problems. Anyone having the same problem?
2 REPLIES 2

Mansi_ASUS

Hi @upllop 
Have you tried using a different cable?

upllop
Star I

@upllop wrote:
Hi all, just got a zf10 after sticking with my s10e for years. Love it so far. However, when I try to transfer photos to/from my PC, it gives me issues. I can see the phone on file explorer (win10), but when I open it, it gets stuck there and won't load the internal file structure so that I can drag stuff over to it. What gives? When I connect the cable, the phone asks what type of USB connection I want - File Transfer and Photo Transfer both don't seem to work. Device manager says the drivers are up to date and that there are no problems. Anyone having the same problem https://100001.onl/ ?

I got this,...