This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image processing for improvement

ray12
Star II

I have been trabeling for a week, and i think the camera team really have to make an update for the android 14 updates specially in the camera sector.

Maybe need less clarity, more correction in color especiallly in a harsh shadow and light condition. 

Better image processing overall not to make it look like a budget phone. Then this will be for sure a complete package of compact phone once the camera Can really improve. Probably need to copy oppo image processing or maybe pixel image processing.

Will be going to japan end of this year hope to be able take great pictures. So really needing the improvement

3 REPLIES 3

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @ray12,
Can you please share the photos so that the R&D can verify the issue?

the first photo is in very bright condition, but lookedd very dimmed??
the rest looked very bad and sorry to say this but looked like it is shot from a very low end budget phone, i mean this phone should atleast make a better photo than this hope it will improve during the adnroid14 update release
P_20231020_153618.jpg

P_20231020_142951.jpg

     

P_20231020_142948.jpg

P_20231017_153335.jpg

P_20231018_105327.jpg

adamluiz
Star I

Thank you for sharing these inspiring photo display ideas for family pictures!  Each suggestion on https://consumerqueen.com/lifestyle/photo-display-ideas-for-family-pictures is a treasure trove of creativity. Can't wait to try these out and create lasting memories on our walls. Grateful for the thoughtful post!