cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button with label "See in chat" does nothing in the messages app

ddac
Star I

Screenshot (24 Mar 2024 9_05_18 am).jpg

I want to be able to use the messages app without damages and without painful confusion but basic functionality is not there. For example, there is no simple way to go to the beginning, there is no simple way to export a chat and I can't even press the button labeled "See in chat" for an image or a video. So it becomes impossible to manage the chat history, even though it is a very basic feature. I can only assume it was done on purpose to make it more expensive for the customer e.g. searching for support and pay for a solution to the problem that the company sold to me. 

I thought Samsung and Apple created atrocities with their products so I switched to Asus and the Zenfone causes a lot of damage and extremely painful confusion, but at least it is not as harmful as Apple or Samsung. 

Screenshot (24 Mar 2024 9_04_34 am).jpg

30 REPLIES 30

Your stupid oneliner comments are non-technical, passive aggressive harassment and stupid saying to a paying customer who found a real bug that "You are the problem" and even blaming the customer for a conspiracy theory, and denying what is the real issue. 

Lol

ddac
Star I

First you, the trolls, deny the problem and you call it a conspiracy theory. 

Then you deny the problem and you say it's Google's fault. 

Then you deny the problem again and you blame the customer. 

If you don't realize that your behavior is negative and harmful for everyone (even yourself), then you are even more wrong than simply trolls. 

It will be easy to show that the error report is not a false positive but what's it worth to you, you're a troll and everything is worthless from you and to you!

BTW this is not the first time that I have reported a bug shipped in Asus products and it was a fight to get the bug report acknowledged because the trolls on the internet are not using any brain. 
Anyway, the bug appears fixed now so you can go and troll somewhere else. 

Well, I see more negativity in your messages than in the others. You write too much and always in a contemptuous tone towards others, as if only you are right (and brainy). 

Calm down, we are here to help and not to do psychological therapy.

Use your intelligence well.

AND STOP INSULTING. 

Dear TROLL,

What are your qualifications at all to answer? Do you represent Asus at all or are you just the TROLL you appear to be? Did you even acknowledge the original bug report? What did you do except blaming the customer? Of course you can't blame the supply chain (Google) when the seller sold a faulty product. You are both incompetent and deceptive and as long as you blame a guy for being "negative"..you deserve to know that you are the problem and you needed to feel insulted because you are wrong and you don't even admit **bleep**