cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth audio problems

Leanderman
Star III

#zenfone10

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

I have the Zenfone 10 and I love the device, it's amazing but I've been having an issue with Bluetooth headphones.

The device is in my pants or jacket pocket and it has unstable connectivity, the audio while listening to music or podcasts jitters a lot moving and the phone is about 10 inches from the headphones.

This is respectable base while walking on streets.

I has two other phones, Samsung and OnePlus which don't have this problem.

Anyone else? It's there a fix? Or should I return the device? This is a fatal flaw for me 😞

14 REPLIES 14

I would love to! Seriously! But I need a device with dual physical SIM. And for some reason Google has never had a Pixel with that characteristic. The only thing holding me. Seriously IDK why Google hasn't done this.

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Leanderman,

Can you please share the Bluetooth log?

Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Bluetooth”
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the logging log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the logging tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

Hello @Mansi_ASUS 

I have sent the log in a private message.

While generating the log, the phone was in my pants pocket while I was walking down the street and the audio interrupted and got out of sync from the left to the right earbud constantly.

I generated the log with the OnePlus Buds, but I experience those problems with all the headphones I have which are: OnePlus Buds, XLeader Sound Angel, JLab Go Air Sport, Jabra Elite 10, and Anker Sound Buds Curve.

On the other hand, At home we have Iphones, OnePlus 8T, Samsung Galaxy s22, and the earbuds work perfectly with all of the other models.

Please let me know what next steps I could take.

Thank you

LeanderMan

Leanderman
Star III

Hello @Mansi_ASUS 

Any news with this problem?

I seriously look forward to a fix to this problem. 🙂