This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any phones in Europe similar to the Asus Zenfone 10 but with extended support for updates?

AMK-Krishna
Star I

I'm really digging the Zenfone 10's specs: great processor, solid battery life, decent cameras, compact build, and a precious headphone jack. However, the downer for me is the seemingly limited two-year update guarantee.

I'm on the hunt for a phone that mirrors those features but offers longer-term Android updates and security patches. I've spotted the Pixel 7a and the Samsung S23 as potential matches. Any other contenders available in Europe that fit the bill?

#AsusZenfone10

#AsusZenfone

3 REPLIES 3

AMK-Krishna
Star I

@AMK-Krishna wrote:

I'm really digging the Zenfone 10's specs: great processor, solid battery life, decent cameras, compact build, and a precious headphone jack. However, the downer for me is the seemingly limited two-year update guarantee.

I'm on the hunt for a phone that mirrors those features but offers longer-term Android updates and security patches. I've spotted the Pixel 7a and the Samsung S23 as potential matches. Any other contenders available in New Jersey that fit the bill by just entering their ticket's number, prefix,court id, If you don’t want to pay, then plead guilty to nj municipal court through official website?

NJMCDirect

#AsusZenfone10

#AsusZenfone

I got my answer.. pretty much inactive.

Boisenberry
Rising Star I

The S23 is the closest, if one ui isn't your thing, the pixel 8 is bigger and heavier but smaller than previous gen phones. The pixel A series is a step down but could be viable.  None of these will give you the battery life but they update regularly, have solid communites, etc.  Personally I think the S23 is closest and it's been super discounted lately, cheaper than the zf10 on most sites.

hotfatboi
Star I

interesting