System: Zenbook 13 ux331un
Battery or AC: Both (Battery and AC)
Model: Zenbook 13 ux331un
Frequency of occurrence: Once a week
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Getting a BSOD with the video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error in different state of work. From fresh power up to working at the middle of the day. I've done the dism and sfc proposed solution based on the previous responses.
Here's the link of the dump file. Please remove the blanks as I am not allowed to post links. https: //drive.google.com/file/d/1eNvm-SQ-SBkPj6cGXyGCp0Osn7a5WD9l/view?usp=sharing
11 REPLIES 11

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello James,
Was there any specific update before the issue start to happen?
What is your BIOS version?
Have you ever reinstall display driver? Not manually reinstall, but uninstall the driver, then let it "search automatically for driver update" to install it back.
Thank you.

james_leetong
Star I
Hi Blake_ASUS,
Bios version is American Megatrends Inc. UX331UN.308, 4/17/2019
I have not uninstall the display driver, the device manager is showing me an Intel UHD Graphics 620 and and NVIDIA GeForce MX150. Which of the 2 should i uninstall?

NVIDIA Driver Info - v 27.21.14.5191, 8/2/2020 by MS Windows HW Compatibility Publisher
Intel Driver - v 27.20.100.8477, 7/8/2020 by MS Windows HW Compatibility Publisher

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello James,
Please try both.
Thank you so much.

james_leetong
Star I
Hi Blake,
I have uninstalled the NVIDIA driver, but cannot find the reinstall option even if i rebooted and chose "Scan for hardware changes"