cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook bloatware, optimization

Elven
Star II
Hi,
I just got a Zenbook 14 Flip OLED and I'm trying to debloat it as much as possible. There's nothing I despise more than crap being installed and running on your brand new machine.
The MyAsus app is ok. It has a lot of functionality that I don't need however. All I need is:
Battery health charging, Fan profile, ASUS OLED care, OLED flicker free dimming and Color profiles.
I don't want any of the AI stuff, no target mode, no screen xpert, no myasus account, no glide whatever.
Is there anyway I can nuke these functions? like not just ignore them on that list but remove their entries completely. I also don't want the app to keep checking for updates automatically.
bloat.png
(That list +AsusSIAO system analysis IO, Asus Optimization and Asus System Analysis)
I fired up autoruns and I'm looking for some advice on what I can disable here without messing with the stuff that I actually need from MyAsus (above in bold).
Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.