Star I
System: Zenbook 15 UX534
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I bought the Zenbook 15 UX534 with the screenpad but I cannot get it to work. It works fine as a second screen but the apps and features don't show up. I've downloaded the apps from the windows store that Asus told me to get, when I press F6 all it does it disable the touchpad completely.

Any help would be great as I would like to know if I have a faulty system and need to return it

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello luke2397,
What kind of app did you install?
Please refer to below the introduction of Screenpad 2.0 and troubleshooting for it
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.

luke2397
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello luke2397,

What kind of app did you install?

Please refer to below the introduction of Screenpad 2.0 and troubleshooting for it

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1040427/

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041344

Thank you.

View post
I was sent a link by Asus support for the screenxpert app from the windows store. I also downloaded the Launcher and Toolbar.
I have also tried to download the screenpad 2.0 from the asus website but when I try and install it it comes up with an error that my laptop is not compatible

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello luke2397,
Your device is Screenpad 2.0, so don't need to use Screenpad Launcher and Screenpad Toolbar, those are for screenpad 1.0.
And for the other thing, "I have also tried to download the screenpad 2.0 from the asus website", did you download the hotfix for screenpad 1.0 to upgrade screenpad 2.0?
All the drivers you need for screenpad 2.0 is in the below FAQ
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.