Reavas
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Bith
Model: Zenbook UX435EG
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,
I have recently bougth an Asus Zenbook UX435EG laptop, it has a NVMe 512GB Kingston, which is removable but I want to remove it because I need a lot more storage. For that, I am planning to install a "NVMe 1TB with Optane" or a "NVMe 2TB" and then do a clean install of Windows 10 from an USB drive.
Do you know what is the procedure that I must to do?
And by the way, how to avoid this error message when choosing the drive to install Windows "We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage drive, click Load driver".

Thanksss
error.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

accsmart0724
Star II
u try check setting in secure boot at notebook bios

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
jdreavas
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Bith
  3. Model: Zenbook UX435EG

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

I have recently bougth an Asus Zenbook UX435EG laptop, it has a NVMe 512GB Kingston, which is removable but I want to remove it because I need a lot more storage. For that, I am planning to install a "NVMe 1TB with Optane" or a "NVMe 2TB" and then do a clean install of Windows 10 from an USB drive.

Do you know what is the procedure that I must to do?

And by the way, how to avoid this error message when choosing the drive to install Windows "We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage drive, click Load driver".

Thanksss

error.jpg

Asus Zenbook UX435EG - Change SSD and clean install of Windows 10
for that procedure , you need to download NVMe driver .inf file and related files in branded support site , and if possible extract file and copy to root of the bootable pen drive , when installing windows, click load drivers and then choose the root of the pen drive , then choose .inf file, click ok ,