This widget could not be displayed.
VivoBook
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIOS settings

Hello, I have a VIVOBOOK 14 computer, X1404ZA.Is there an option to configure in bios that it will not read the hard disk. Thanks.

ASAS1 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product registration failed. Need help.

Hi, I purchased an ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 from BestBuy this week.When trying to register the product to my ASUS account, it is saying:"Registration Failed: this product is already registered."Please help.

technix by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount

Hi teamI want to buy a laptop i need discount coupon for that

Vivobook X15022, poor sound quality when using a USB headset

We have 8 x  Vivobook X15002 laptops and all are experiencing poor sound quality issues when using USB connected Headsets.The headsets work perfectly with other models and brands, but same issue on ALL the Vivobook X15002 models.Has anyone else exper...

Strange behavior of the OS after reinstallation!!!

@Falcon_ASUS I reinstalled Windows and noticed very loud cooling noise and heating!I also noticed seconds of freezing.All this is observed mainly in Google Chrome version 127!For some reason it seems to me that there is a problem with the diet.I trie...

D_IMAN by Rising Star II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

line on the back side

Hello everyone i wanted to ask you is that why is that line and the cover which is behind my display as it can be removed very easily so please tell me>?

Key popping out in rog strix G15

My rog strix G15 is under warranty. It's left alt key is popping up from one side . I'm attaching the pictures . Will it fix under warranty ? If not what is the cost ? Thanks & regards    #rog

1000064993.jpg 1000064994.jpg 1000064995.jpg