This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop display was not showing

Satyanarayana1
Visitor

My laptop was not working as it's display was not showing Asus logo was gone and but the system was running how to solve this problem tell me please 

1 REPLY 1

adam543
Star I

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your laptop display. Let’s troubleshoot this together! Here are some steps you can try:

Reset the Display Mode: Press the Windows logo key, Ctrl key, Shift key, and B simultaneously. Check if your Asus laptop returns to normal display after doing this.
Access the BIOS Configuration:
If your device is already stuck at the logo screen, press and hold the power button until the power indicator turns off.
After a few seconds, press and hold the F2 key on the keyboard, then press the power button to turn on the device.
Release the F2 key when the BIOS configuration screen appears.
Check Hardware Connections: Ensure that all internal components (such as RAM and ribbon cables) are properly seated. Sometimes, improperly socketed RAM or incorrectly inserted cables can cause display issues.
Update Graphics Card Driver: Make sure your graphics card driver is up to date. You can download the latest driver from the Asus website.
Hard Reset: If none of the above steps work, perform a hard reset:
Power off the laptop.
Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds until the power light is off.
Wait a few seconds and then power it on again. securespend gift card

Remember to check your BIOS settings, especially if you’ve recently made changes. If the issue persists, consider seeking professional assistance. Good luck.