Rytis
Star I
System: Other
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Asus X543MA
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
========================
Detailed description:I recently bought an asus x543ma laptop, it came with Endless OS, so I swapped in to Windows 10 Pro, but after doing that I can no longer connect to the internet, the wi-fi connections are also gone, and if I try to install wireless drivers (from the asus page) I get this error that says "The procedure entry point RtllsStateSeparationEnabled could not be located in the dynamic link library", I have tried to reset, and re-install windows, I've tried different drivers, I've done most of what I could find on the internet, but nothing seemed to help.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Rytis
  1. System: Other
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Asus X543MA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes

========================

Detailed description:I recently bought an asus x543ma laptop, it came with Endless OS, so I swapped in to Windows 10 Pro, but after doing that I can no longer connect to the internet, the wi-fi connections are also gone, and if I try to install wireless drivers (from the asus page) I get this error that says "The procedure entry point RtllsStateSeparationEnabled could not be located in the dynamic link library", I have tried to reset, and re-install windows, I've tried different drivers, I've done most of what I could find on the internet, but nothing seemed to help.

Driver error after swapping from Endless OS to Win10
i am harddisk is good. error comes duw to .dll files are corrupted.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Rytis,
How about installing Windows 10 home first? does it work?
Also, what it your BIOS and windows version you were using?
Thank you.