Star I
System: Vivobook pro 15x OLED
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:has anyone had issues with dead pixels or burn in from these laptops?
4 REPLIES 4

Kerib
Star I
I just bought the 2022 15 X Viva book Pro OLED and I am just wondering because I have never owned OLED products, if there is a lot of issues with dead pixels or burn in?

Turbonetics
Star III
Kerib

I just bought the 2022 15 X Viva book Pro OLED and I am just wondering because I have never owned OLED products, if there is a lot of issues with dead pixels or burn in?

View post
If you don't use it on bright sun with overheating and don't leave image with screen on for many hours in a row you shouldn't worry about this

Falcon_ASUS
Kerib

View post
@Kerib
Please refer to the following FAQ.
[Notebook] OLED Burn-in on screen | Official Support | ASUS Global[Notebook] The related settings of screen saver/maintenance | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.