This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a Rog Phone soon

TesseractSpace
Star III
So, I have a Rog Phone (1st gen), supposedly new in box coming in a couple days. Wondering what steps I should take in getting it up to date as it's probably been sitting around awhile. (Wish I could have afforded the Rog phone 2, but I kinda have to take what I can get.)
17 REPLIES 17

TesseractSpace
Star III
Got my phone, updated firmware to the latest, it's working great and I've got the gamevice controller for it coming soon. Looking at getting the charger for it as it came with a non-US charger and an adapter which works ok, but I'd like to get the dock and I read somewhere that it needs the US charger to work.

TesseractSpace
Star III
While I'm at it, does anyone know if the Rog Phone 2 mobile desktop dock will work with the Rog Phone 1? Seems very difficult to find the older dock.

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
I feel sorry to inform that you have purchased a phone full of bugs. You'll start complaining soon. If you still have an option to return the phone do it quickly.

TesseractSpace
Star III
CyberPunk2302

I feel sorry to inform that you have purchased a phone full of bugs. You'll start complaining soon. If you still have an option to return the phone do it quickly.

View post
Not helpful.
Thus far my phone hasn't had any issues even with a fair amount of use over the last few days. Now perhaps if I paid original retail for it, I might find it lacking, but since I've been stuck with sub-$100 phones for the last few years, having something like this for only $300 is quite nice.
Now back to my question of 'can this phone work with the Rog Phone 2 mobile desktop dock?'