Solved! Go to Solution.
jainhimanshu960You'll need to contact an ASUS service center for this. I can't give a repair estimate, that is for the repair center to decide. As @kchinnavigneshraja noted, its likely that the volume rocker is stuck and that't why the phone is looping into recovery mode when you try to restart.
Accidentally i have dropped my Rog phone 2 now I have a serious problem with the volume rockers of my Rog phone 2
1. My volume rockers damaged
2. My volume rockers got stuck when i try to volume up by one level but the volume goes to full
3. When i pressed volume bar the power button stop working
4. Just for knowledge my phone still working but there is any chance of motherboard damaged because of accidentally drop
5. When i try to reboot device the device automatically goes to recovery mode. When the battery completely drain out. I start charging it automatically goes to recovery mode
6. How much cost of replacing please. Anybody has replaced volume rockers of any phone. how much it costs
Guys please help
Volume rockers damaged