Techie_VickyI am able to reproduce this issue actually.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG2
- Firmware Version:17 (latest available)
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: during Every Incoming call
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -
1. Not able to Navigate to home or any of the apps during Incoming Calls
2. Not able to access notification bar during the Incoming calls
3. Not able to silence ringer for whastapp calls or calls through any apps by pressing volume rockers or power button
Not able to Navigate to home or any of the apps during Incoming Calls
ARP_ASUSYou won't be able to receive phone calls in Safe Mode. But I tried just incase it does, but it didn't.
Can you both confirm after clearing the cache and storage of the calling App.
Check under safe mode as well. I will test it on my phone as well.