IlyasI really really hope so. I hope they realize that we're not gonna switch carriers for a phone but that we do want their phone and that if they do it soon enough they could really be up there with samsung and apple as top phones, if they wait too long they might miss their shot. I've just done so much research and spent so much time and gotten dead set on saving for and getting this phone only for it to come to this. I hope it gets fixed before my return window is up otherwise I may have to abandon the ROG phone ship.
Although we are not facing this issue in Europe yet, I just can't see Asus ignoring this. Just doesn't make sense. All speculation but I'm expecting them to eventually agree and release an OTA update to sort this