This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates?

Not applicable
I want to know the estimate date for when rog 2 will recieve new fota update for global rom and also will it include any new features or any major fixes or just trash fixes like italic letter and stuff that 0.00005% of users observe??
@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

I want to know the estimate date for when rog 2 will recieve new fota update for global rom and also will it include any new features or any major fixes or just trash fixes like italic letter and stuff that 0.00005% of users observe??

@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS

Updates?
We both are on the same page Akash, we want new features to be added ( not the ones we dng even bother , just like you mentioned above) . On the other hand we both know that they are not gonna add anything new for sure and this time August update has also been skipped . So we can only hope ( hope=99 percent they will not ) add request features or really fix something we want . I heard people saying no matter what but if Asus is delaying A10 they will come with a bash , but now I know if they make us wait it's of no use that's it. I'm really happy with my device but not with the support provided despite having this forum .

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
The next FOTA will drop now in September, but as usual I can't give an exact date.