This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Touch after Latest Update.

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
After the latest update i am experiencing touch issues..when i take my phone and after unlocking it doesnt respond to my touch. Have to wait for few seconds or have to unlock few times then only it comes back to normal. its so annoying. and sometimes even the fingerprint doesnt respond... please do something about this ASUS as soon as possible cant wait for another month to fix this.. this is a very serious issue. This started happening after the latest update. before it wasnt there.
44 REPLIES 44

neerajvermaa26@gmail.com

I have faced this same issue after unlocking with fingerprint

Screen gets unresponsive and nothing work no reboot no shutdown option works . When i removed fingerprint option for unlocking phone no issue is there so i think its something with fingerprint unlock option .

View post
Yes i am also facing this issue

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

Who's willing to log their phone to help us find out why this is happening? We will need to install a log tool that will be able to see everything during the time it's installed. As soon as the log is generated, you're welcome to uninstall the tool.

View post
Me too open for logging. Need to fix issue asap

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sathish05durai

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32205#Comment_32205

Me too open for logging. Need to fix issue asap

View post
I sent you a PM.

neohackr
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Who's willing to log their phone to help us find out why this is happening? We will need to install a log tool that will be able to see everything during the time it's installed. As soon as the log is generated, you're welcome to uninstall the tool.

View post
Mu phone got freezed two times since yesterday and everything stopped working. Only thing i can do is to restart device using vol down+ power button.

zenaldo
Star II
I'll allow you guys to log my phone as well. Send me the link.