This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Touch after Latest Update.

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
After the latest update i am experiencing touch issues..when i take my phone and after unlocking it doesnt respond to my touch. Have to wait for few seconds or have to unlock few times then only it comes back to normal. its so annoying. and sometimes even the fingerprint doesnt respond... please do something about this ASUS as soon as possible cant wait for another month to fix this.. this is a very serious issue. This started happening after the latest update. before it wasnt there.
44 REPLIES 44

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This will be fixed in next FOTA. Please let us know if you still experience it after the update

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

This will be fixed in next FOTA. Please let us know if you still experience it after the update

View post
It's a good news to get rid of an frustrating issue.
Any due date on next FOTA?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sathishinsat2

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34389#Comment_34389

It's a good news to get rid of an frustrating issue.

Any due date on next FOTA?

View post
Very soon. Definitely before end of this year if everything goes to plan

maczugapl
Star II
gonzaaa.92

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34157#Comment_34157

Why would you do that?

View post
Because I am fine with having PIN/code unlock, and not fine with having to reboot after every unlock.

venkatarahul98

After the latest update i am experiencing touch issues..when i take my phone and after unlocking it doesnt respond to my touch. Have to wait for few seconds or have to unlock few times then only it comes back to normal. its so annoying. and sometimes even the fingerprint doesnt respond... please do something about this ASUS as soon as possible cant wait for another month to fix this.. this is a very serious issue. This started happening after the latest update. before it wasnt there.

Unresponsive Touch after Latest Update.
Me also facing same issue