jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
you have time to make update for all phone but not rog2 to fix battery drain and black screen
18 REPLIES 18

ronald1985
Community Legend I

jfkeiuxje

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

you have time to make update for all phone but not rog2 to fix battery drain and black screen

time to fota!
You didn't show a screenshot of the battery settings you have which I have mentioned in this post on September the 11th.
I quote from my post: "OK, so if you go to Settings - Battery - press on the Battery image. Can you show a screenshot of the apps including System Apps there and post here?"
jfkeiuxje

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

why no update for rog 2 and why is thr battery draining fast on 3G 0 brigtness and all battery settings on on 60hz

update and battery
But 3 minutes from 100% to 99% seems reasonable. You can also try turning your phone to airplane mode and see whether that makes a difference in the timing. If it turns out airplane mode is longer than 3 minutes to lose 1%, then it is the apps that runs in the background.
Have you tried factory reset? I would recommend it.
With regards to black screen, if a search is done, the advice is to take your phone to a service centre.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
The next FOTA for ROG Phone II is dropping now in September.

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
september is almost over?

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
we need exact day?