This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This phone has many problems to be a phone of more than 600 dollars

jairo
Star III
I am considering buying the Rog Phone 2 but I see that it has too many bugs and perhaps problems at the hardware level that is something that would throw back the purchase to anyone who is interested in the ... I see many problems for a 700 dollar phone

6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jairo

I am considering buying the Rog Phone 2 but I see that it has too many bugs and perhaps problems at the hardware level that is something that would throw back the purchase to anyone who is interested in the ... I see many problems for a 700 dollar phone

I would be happy to reply any concern you have. There are some minor issue that will be fixed in future update but this is the case with any phone if you look into their forum. I haven't seen one phone regardless of maker that hasn't had a lot of issues when you look for them in the forums. There's one issue I haven't replied so far (red tint) even though I'd like to and this is because I'm still collecting info.

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
jairo

Not to be a fan boy of any brand but I am using the rog 2 now and absolutely love it. I do also had some issues with the rog 2 but most was resolved. You will see alot of issues posted here because this is mainly where we go to report those. Coming from oneplus 6t to rog2 and galaxy s8+ before the one plus. Each brand has their own pro and con.... I have great experience with all 3 of the phone but can't said that any of them dont have bugs. So do some research and buy the one you think you'll like. All are very good phone.