anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've noticed a tiny screen burn in on my screen and I am thinking of replacing the screen .does replacing the display also fixes red tint?
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav
6 REPLIES 6

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
You need to visit service center for this, they will diagnose and help you with this.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

Vableme
Rising Star II
@anjubunny123 The tint shouldn't be a problem because it's the nature on oled screens. There are no perfect screen for any phone. Look at Samsung, OnePlus, Google and any other phone that has refresh rate more than 60 Hz, they have their own tint problem too.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
anjubunny123

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I've noticed a tiny screen burn in on my screen and I am thinking of replacing the screen .does replacing the display also fixes red tint?

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav

Screen replacement and red tint
Replacing won't fix the tint, I have already got my screen replaced. The red tint is inevitable, I even checked it on another Rog 2 unit at the service center, that unit had red tint issues too.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/40779/screen-replacement-and-red-tint

Replacing won't fix the tint, I have already got my screen replaced. The red tint is inevitable, I even checked it on another Rog 2 unit at the service center, that unit had red tint issues too.

View post
I know that red tint is in every unit but the some people on zentalk told that every rog phones batch receives a batch of amoled panels and if we receive good batch we'll have very less red tint and some commented that they are having heavy red tint and others commented that they minimal red tint and my question is if i replace my panel will the red tint decrease or increase or remains same