ROG Phone II Microphone Bluetooth Problems

gachmad96
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2108.103
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie, PUBG, Any other with ingame voice
Hallo,
I need your help. If im playing a game in my phone with bluetooth earphone, i can clearly hear my friends voice but they cant hear mine. It's not a network problem because if i use wired earphone they can hear my voice. But if i use my bluetooth earphone again the can't hear my voice.
Im using android 10 rn.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Vableme
Rising Star II
Then, the Bluetooth earphones are the problem. Mainly speaking the microphone of the Bluetooth earphones are not great enough or its just defective.

namansingh1627
Star III
Vableme

Then, the Bluetooth earphones are the problem. Mainly speaking the microphone of the Bluetooth earphones are not great enough or its just defective.

View post
No, i also have the same issue while playing Pubg. My Bluetooth earphone works fine while on calls but during in game, my team mates are barely able to hear what i say. It really sucks becz it was a new earphone and i thought my earphones hve some issue but seeing other people also hve this issue, i think its an issue with phone

Vableme
Rising Star II
namansingh1627

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/194913#Comment_194913

No, i also have the same issue while playing Pubg. My Bluetooth earphone works fine while on calls but during in game, my team mates are barely able to hear what i say. It really sucks becz it was a new earphone and i thought my earphones hve some issue but seeing other people also hve this issue, i think its an issue with phone

View post
In-game VoIP is not consistent, you cannot trust it. As it sometimes can be loud and sometimes can be silent. You should stick to what you said, when on calls it is fine that does mean that the software is okay. There is no bug in the software, it's the game.