This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 speaker problem since Android 11 update, now locked in low volume even at max audio

chrismarcoten
Star I

Ever since the Android 11 update, my ROG Phone 2 speakers have been locked in a low volume range. Before, the audio quality was high and superb as it should be with the ROG Phone 2.

I felt I was basically forced to update to Android 11 since I could no longer hypercharge until after the system update. Please help? 

10 REPLIES 10

sammydeshmukh20
Star II

Yes ... Android 10 was better.

Asus takes lot of time to give stable update still this is not stable.... Also no one reads it too

keren_ASUS

Hello @chrismarcoten 

Unfortunately, it seems like you will need to contact your nearest service center to help get this resolved since this could be a hardware issue. 

So sorry for the inconvenience. 

Where is the service center in Pune / Mumbai? One in Pune told no service for ROG II. Awaiting info

Also cant event buy accessory for rog 2...

it is making me feel hopeless.... do i have to throw away this piece of art

probably the voice issue is related to fine dust entering through grill...if true please tell me an idea to clean the speaker grills... even there is loss of audio during calls..... for such basic problem people call this Artpiece a rubbish phone....😞

please tell us a way to get rog phone 2 accessory so we can live with this Artpiece Forever.....