This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Kunai Gamepad

taper711
Star II
When is the Rog Kunai Gamepad being released in North America ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I don't have the availability for North America but for EU, the latest update I got, was that it will arrive in the end of november.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I don't have the availability for North America but for EU, the latest update I got, was that it will arrive in the end of november.

OPC
Zen Master II
Will the Kunai Gamepad and TwinView dock be compatible with future iterations of the phone? That is will you keep the form factor the same? I would love to buy those but considering cumulative price I would love to use them a bit longer than the phone itself. I see a lot of potential in a TwinView dock for the way I use the phone. The form factor with front facing speakers and slight bezzels around the screen is perfect and no nonsense design and I see no reason to change the way other producers are doing

taper711
Star II
That didn't answer my question

MCube74
Star I
OPC

Will the Kunai Gamepad and TwinView dock be compatible with future iterations of the phone? That is will you keep the form factor the same? I would love to buy those but considering cumulative price I would love to use them a bit longer than the phone itself. I see a lot of potential in a TwinView dock for the way I use the phone. The form factor with front facing speakers and slight bezzels around the screen is perfect and no nonsense design and I see no reason to change the way other producers are doing

View post
yes, it will be cool if the form factor remains the same next year so that the same accessories are used for next year’s model. However seeing that the first model was slightly different from this second, so don’t keep your hopes up. Only the mobile desktop dock can be used from the previous model