This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality???

pni_sing
Star I
Bought an ROG phone 2 a week, went on business trip in BKK, halfway - phone blackout & will not power up.
Asus if you are hearing me - this is a $1600 phone, I expect better quality and reliability than this! In the first place - it should not have left the factory! Secondly, I ended having to buy a phone overseas, because your unreliable phone!
4 REPLIES 4

julienvd93
Rising Star II
pni.sing

Bought an ROG phone 2 a week, went on business trip in BKK, halfway - phone blackout & will not power up.

Asus if you are hearing me - this is a $1600 phone, I expect better quality and reliability than this! In the first place - it should not have left the factory! Secondly, I ended having to buy a phone overseas, because your unreliable phone!

Quality???
Have you tried holding the volume up and power on button at the same time for 5 seconds?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
pni.sing

Quality???
After charging the device for 8 hours, are you able to boot normally or in recovery mode?

pni_sing
Star I
Not able to reboot at all .

pni_sing
Star I
Will try your recommendation