This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG SERVER NOT RESPONDING

I have rog 2, 8 gb varient and i was so excited for this phone but now i am turning against it slowly because.. This phone hangs and restarts often. PUBG is the main reason i bought this phone but now its been only run pubg on mobile data ... I have 40MBPS connection wifi but whenever i try playing pubg.. on wifi it always shows no response from server... If by any chance i manage to get in to a game... Game lags is so high... that i cant play game. I tried reinstalling PUBG .. i tried format phone 2 times... I tried resetting my wifi router but Hell this phone doesn't allow me play pubg...
Any solution or should Hammer and garbage this beautiful Paper weight.
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Have you tried on another WiFi? Maybe your router doesn't like your ROG Phone 2 for some reason?

Thank you so much for reply sir. Actually I have not tried other wifi but, onsame network.. my other device Google pixel xl and Samsung note 8 are working like normal.. no issue with network or ping in Pubg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I expected you to say that but I still want to rule out any incompatibility between the phone and your wifi so we know where to look

No there has been no issue since 1 month and now it has arise.... Mean while my other phones are working normally on same wifi network. .. i am really frustrated. Kindly help