Mmpaul
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:latest ww firmware
Rooted or not:yes
Frequency of Occurrence:once
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

2 days ago i was watching youtube my phone froze made a loud beeping noise for about 10 seconds then just died no signs of life...that same night i kept trying different button combinations to turn it back on but it failed until one time it actually booted up into bootloader and give me the option to restart the phone i pressed it and it got up to the logo screen and died again ...ive continued to try everything but it remains dead even went out and got a new charging cable and has been charging it for an hour with still no sign of life ...please any assistant would be amazing
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable
Mmpaul

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus Rog Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version:latest ww firmware
  3. Rooted or not:yes
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:once
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

2 days ago i was watching youtube my phone froze made a loud beeping noise for about 10 seconds then just died no signs of life...that same night i kept trying different button combinations to turn it back on but it failed until one time it actually booted up into bootloader and give me the option to restart the phone i pressed it and it got up to the logo screen and died again ...ive continued to try everything but it remains dead even went out and got a new charging cable and has been charging it for an hour with still no sign of life ...please any assistant would be amazing

Please Help me...
Try and connect it to pc and see if your pc detect any devices, if not then i am afraid your motherboard is fried. In that case if your phone is in warranty then they can replace your motherboard or fix the issue without replacing it but if your warranty is over then i am afraid you must be ready to open your wallets.