This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Bring Back the CALL EXCLUSIVE MODE in the armory crate.

theraptor999
Star I
During playing pubg in cellular network the ping fluctuates alot, so i used to get connect to a call and the ping remained stable. and during call i can use my in game mic simultaneously. but after the A10 update i cant use my in game mic while on a call and without call my ping fluctuates a lot.
That is why after updating to android 10 i downgraded to A9 again and using it since then and even though i want A10 i cant upgrade to ir only because of this feature.
So i request the dev to pls return the call exclusive mode to the armory crate.
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
theraptor999

During playing pubg in cellular network the ping fluctuates alot, so i used to get connect to a call and the ping remained stable. and during call i can use my in game mic simultaneously. but after the A10 update i cant use my in game mic while on a call and without call my ping fluctuates a lot.

That is why after updating to android 10 i downgraded to A9 again and using it since then and even though i want A10 i cant upgrade to ir only because of this feature.

So i request the dev to pls return the call exclusive mode to the armory crate.

Please Bring Back the CALL EXCLUSIVE MODE in the armory crate.
Answered your query in the other post, but here is what I have posted:
"When inside the game, or using an app that's in Armory Crate, you can slide the left side to the right to get Game Genie up. There you will have the option to have alerts or receive calls."

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@theraptor999 Exclusive call mode was applied system-wide as part of 17.0210.2001.60 because it was enforced for all Android 10 designs.