This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update 17.0240.2007.27 , one of the worst updates ever, Don't update your phones!!

la10sooony8002
Star III
This update is the worst update ever. My phone is hot like a toaster. I can't even hold my phone for more than a minute since the update. The heat coming out of the phone is unbearable. Please fix it.

Don't update your phones guys. Don't.
51 REPLIES 51

OooCaaa
Star I
iqbalksah

screenshot-20200717-034045401.jpg

Anyone know why become like this?

View post
The same as my phone problem. How to fix this problem?

d3athp3ngs
Star II
la10sooony8002

This update is the worst update ever. My phone is hot like a toaster. I can't even hold my phone for more than a minute since the update. The heat coming out of the phone is unbearable. Please fix it.

Don't update your phones guys. Don't.

New update 17.0240.2007.27 , one of the worst updates ever, Don't update your phones!!
No one is reply and telling us what they can do for this problem. Mine also gets too hot after updating to this firmware. It also drains alot of battery even when I'm on airplane mode and safe mode. It also severed the connection between the kunai when using with with the bumper case.

Nuaqpayet
Star I
screenshot-20200923-220926895.jpg
i wan to update...but the update paused and i cant continue the update...i have click continue button many time , but still cannot update...the update size 0mb/0mb..Why??? pliss fixed this...im worry

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@iqbalksah You can wait for the update to be uploaded to our support page, then install it manually from there.

https://www.asus.com/Phone/ROG-Phone-II/HelpDesk_Download/

In the meantime, can you please send me your device serial number and IEMI numbers over PM?

You'll find them by going to Settings -> System -> About phone -> Status

View post
can i get help,?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Nuaqpayet

screenshot-20200923-220926895.jpg

i wan to update...but the update paused and i cant continue the update...i have click continue button many time , but still cannot update...the update size 0mb/0mb..Why??? pliss fixed this...im worry

View post
Can you restart and see if it works then?