samridhs70
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 2
Firmware Version: ww_17.0240.2009.49_0
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): game Genie maybe
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
See the problem is I assume started when I upgraded to Android 10 idk maybe . The microphone doesn't work in games like pubg or codm everywhere else microphone is fine . I tried uninstalling updates of game genie and have given all permissions to all applications but everything in vain . I hear my teammates voices loud and but they can't hear anything frome at all pls help of anyone knows anything . Thankyou 🙏🙏
10 REPLIES 10

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Try Factory resetting once.
Run SMMI Test. I know its just game related still give it a try.
How to Enter SMMI_TEST (test hardware)
Go to Calculator=>type " .12345+= "
you will be entered to SMMI_TEST
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

samridhs70
Star I
Hello thank you for your help i did the smmi test . I assume the problem is in microphone or the software . The microphone test 3 out of 4 microphones passed and the one did not . Is it because of just one microphone I cannot speak in game because in calls and other stuff my voice is normal people can hear what I'm saying

ronald1985
Community Legend I
samridhs70

Hello thank you for your help i did the smmi test . I assume the problem is in microphone or the software . The microphone test 3 out of 4 microphones passed and the one did not . Is it because of just one microphone I cannot speak in game because in calls and other stuff my voice is normal people can hear what I'm saying

View post
Different microphones are used for different things in the phone. If you have problem with one, please visit service centre.
All of my microphones are working, so this would rule out it is not software unless you are not on the latest firmware, but you are.

samridhs70
Star I
Naah I checked microphones again all 4 of them are good but still I can't speak to my friends in pubg or codm .. it's Android 10 I read somewhere that game genie has some problems with it . Is it because of that ?