cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mic not working in PUBG also fast charging issue

Ajinkya
Star I
Hello,
Mic is not working while playing any games...i tried using discord it works when am doing normal stuff but after launching game. (Pubg / Asphalt) it doesnt work....
Also fast charging not working all the time, i have to restart the device for it to work...
12 REPLIES 12

OPC
Zen Master II
Just a comment on the microphone. With the setting from my screenshot turned on, if I receive a call during playing a game, I can talk moving the call to speakers, and play in the same time with no game sound leaking into the conversation. I don't have to interrupt the game and loose points. A very useful feature. This kind of settings I don't know any other phone provides. Great!

Ajinkya
Star I
Yes OPC's comment helped in sorting the Mic issue

OPC
Zen Master II
Nice I was of assistance!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ajinkya

Hello,

Mic is not working while playing any games...i tried using discord it works when am doing normal stuff but after launching game. (Pubg / Asphalt) it doesnt work....

Also fast charging not working all the time, i have to restart the device for it to work...

Mic not working in PUBG also fast charging issue
Would you be willing to help me with a log and video of your charging issue? Please quote this message when you reply

OPC

Just a comment on the microphone. With the setting from my screenshot turned on, if I receive a call during playing a game, I can talk moving the call to speakers, and play in the same time with no game sound leaking into the conversation. I don't have to interrupt the game and loose points. A very useful feature. This kind of settings I don't know any other phone provides. Great!

View post
Totally agree with you . this type of small details makes this phone so good. in love with rog devices.
Thank you