This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an intent for triggering single-handed mode?

rickymohk
Rising Star I
As I am using gesture navigation, double tap home button to trigger single-handed mode does not work. I am thinking if there is an intent to trigger single-handed mode so that I could use Tasker and other gesture to trigger it? It's a great feature and shouldn't be wasted just because of using gesture navigation.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
rickymohk

As I am using gesture navigation, double tap home button to trigger single-handed mode does not work. I am thinking if there is an intent to trigger single-handed mode so that I could use Tasker and other gesture to trigger it? It's a great feature and shouldn't be wasted just because of using gesture navigation.

Is there an intent for triggering single-handed mode?
The problem is that one handed mode isn't compatible with gesture navigation. We need to create a whole new one-handed mode to make it work well with gesture navigation. But until then we still allow users to use the current one-handed mode with the navigation bar

rickymohk
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39402/is-there-an-intent-for-triggering-single-handed-mode

The problem is that one handed mode isn't compatible with gesture navigation. We need to create a whole new one-handed mode to make it work well with gesture navigation. But until then we still allow users to use the current one-handed mode with the navigation bar

View post
Thanks for your reply.