This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in update android 10 reduced sound on speakers

dranynikh
Star II
Voice quite low comparing to LG mobiles .
They just single speaker with good quality sound in .
But asus rog phone 2 was loud when launch . But started neglecting on sound. While making update for mobile .. no it's like normal phone sound .
Asus pls look at this matter
4 REPLIES 4

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
dranynikh

But asus rog phone 2 was loud when launch . But started neglecting on sound. While making update for mobile .. no it's like normal phone sound .

Yes i do complained the same issue with @CH_ASUS

Vamp
Zen Master I
Please clear the data of AudioWizard and AudioWizard services and restart. Your DTS profiles will be deleted so you need to reconfigure them. Just give it a try. It might help you.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
jogeshvilluri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28878/in-update-android-10-reduced-sound-on-speakers

Yes i do complained the same issue with @CH_ASUS

View post
Yes, and we still cannot figure out the issue despite the logs. We need to find more.

@dranynikh could you help us with a device log? If so, I or another mod will PM you for instructions. Let me know ! Thanks.

Not applicable
dranynikh

Reduced sound issue is only when you are on a discord, skype, whatsapp or normal call or a app is using your microphone. I suggest you to restart your phone and try to play a music. Maybe an application was using your microphone in this case. In my phone i dont face any sound issues, i only face low sound when i am on call.