Melqui
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2 Global 12GB/512GB
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Never
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Chrome latest
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Ghost touch after browsing specific URLs with Chrome. Same problem. Still not solved!
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38650/ghost-touch-after-browsing-specific-urls-with-chrome-or...
17 REPLIES 17

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Melqui

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 2 Global 12GB/512GB
  2. Firmware Version: Latest
  3. Rooted or not: Never
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Chrome latest

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Ghost touch after browsing specific URLs with Chrome. Same problem. Still not solved!

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38650/ghost-touch-after-browsing-specific-urls-with-chrome-or...

Ghost touch when use chrome in certain pages
So I was trying to reproduce this issue for myself as I am curious as you have the same model as me.
The nearest I can get to this issue is after playing a game in 120hz for at least 15 minute with all touch sensitivity turned on highest. After leaving the game, going around different places of the phone, I do feel a bit of delayed response. If the delayed response, by default as users, we will do things again and this is where I think this ghost touch is coming from.
I cannot get the issue after I restarted and don't play any games at 120hz. So this may be related to Game Genie/Amoury Crate.

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
Yes, I am also experiencing tha same problem. Ghost touch happens while using Chrome

ronald1985
Community Legend I
arpitgenius

Yes, I am also experiencing tha same problem. Ghost touch happens while using Chrome

View post
What would be good is to list out some settings that you have on? While doing this, think about when does this happen? For example is this only on specific settings that's turned on?

Melqui
Zen Master I
120 fps, classic theme,