mannahringw
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 2
Firmware Version:17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================please send me log tool to investigate ny problem n check if its software bug or hardware n after verifying it, i ll know weatherbi have to visit service center for hardware replacement or its a software bug which can be fixed. My battery backup n all its good. The main problem is it shut down after sometime when i connect my charger. But this doesnt happen frequently. I have done my factory reset. And for some days i didn't have any problem but now it persist again. So please send me a pm too. Please mods look into my matter.
7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable
mannahringw

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version:17.0240.2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================please send me log tool to investigate ny problem n check if its software bug or hardware n after verifying it, i ll know weatherbi have to visit service center for hardware replacement or its a software bug which can be fixed. My battery backup n all its good. The main problem is it shut down after sometime when i connect my charger. But this doesnt happen frequently. I have done my factory reset. And for some days i didn't have any problem but now it persist again. So please send me a pm too. Please mods look into my matter.

For mods please do read the post. Thank you
Backup your data before going to service center and tell service center guys to not downgrade your phone. Tell them you want this issue fixed in android 10 itself. ALL POSTS I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER IS THEY DOWNGRADE AND GIVE BACK AFTER MENTIONING NO HARDWARE ISSUE. When i update to android 10 my issue continues and in android 9 it is fine for me. Service center guys are not replacing my hardware for it to be fixed for android 10 too. Mods saying android 9 do not use component that causes this issue hence it is hardware but my phone warranty is going to be over this month and seriously i cannot deal with service center just downgrading my phone and not changing any hardware!

amansh1004
Rising Star I
I was having the same issue..I collected my device today..it was motherboard issue..but I checked android version..it was 2004.9 I think..and now I upgraded it to latest .49 and heating issue is back again..and every app got updated in play Store but faq/zenhelp is not getting updated.. it's stucked at 99%
Spent 1600 rs just in traveling to service center and service center was in delhi I mean that was main center for delhi capital but there staff was working like small city service center..they lost my phone side charging port cover and then provided me some other phone port cover..and it took 2 week for them to get it fix and even in between 3-4 days they didn't picked any call and due to frustration I visited their service center and I complaint about this to Indian asus care..so they mailed me about my phone repair.. otherwise service center didn't called me to collect my device since yesterday..it was more of like a sbi bank rather than service center 😂

Not applicable
amansh1004

I was having the same issue..I collected my device today..it was motherboard issue..but I checked android version..it was 2004.9 I think..and now I upgraded it to latest .49 and heating issue is back again..and every app got updated in play Store but faq/zenhelp is not getting updated.. it's stucked at 99%

Spent 1600 rs just in traveling to service center and service center was in delhi I mean that was main center for delhi capital but there staff was working like small city service center..they lost my phone side charging port cover and then provided me some other phone port cover..and it took 2 week for them to get it fix and even in between 3-4 days they didn't picked any call and due to frustration I visited their service center and I complaint about this to Indian asus care..so they mailed me about my phone repair.. otherwise service center didn't called me to collect my device since yesterday..it was more of like a sbi bank rather than service center 😂

View post
@Anders_ASUS