This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Fixed] Asus Rog Phone II couldn't record any video

ravinrith23
Star II
Everytime i try to take a video or slow motion or motion tracking, its always say" error video recording failed ". Im using asus rog phone ii with the latest version of anroid 9.
53QA2QYXGYUO.jpg

42 REPLIES 42

ggelyk
Star I
I also have the same problem. I just bought my Asus RoG phone 2 yesterday in Thailand. Everything was great until I tried to take a video. The same error occured.

And then I tried the solution mentioned above and it worked perfectly? What happened? What was in the Google storage which was keeping us from taking videos and was removed then it worked perfectly?

I download a third party camera app from Google play, just use that for video and it works . And today I was playing around with the original camera, and the video recording works again . I don't know how that happen but it works fine now. Just Try!

Apalo
Star I
@CH_ASUS you moderator right? Can u guys make an update that will make change the TENCENT GLOBAL version to Original Tencent version,Can u do that or just told the ASUS corporation? Sorry just an adjust im new ASUS user :)....

AR
Star I
I have a same problem in slo-mo ,it won't shows error instead it show blank blinking screen

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Apalo

@CH_ASUS you moderator right? Can u guys make an update that will make change the TENCENT GLOBAL version to Original Tencent version,Can u do that or just told the ASUS corporation? Sorry just an adjust im new ASUS user :)....

View post
We can't help you flash the WW firmware back to CN on the Tencent model, the risk of damaging your device is too high.